The process of organizing and cataloging our research collections is ongoing. Significant portions of these materials may be held at nearby Morgan Library or the Brethren Missionary Herald Co. Major areas of focus include:
- Winona Literary Club
- Eagle/Winona Lake as Chautauqua site
- The Winona Assembly
- Winona Schools
- Prominent evangelists including Billy Sunday
- Helen (Ma) Sunday
- Homer A. Rodeheaver
- Rainbow Records, including hundreds of vinyl recordings
- Rodeheaver/Hall Mack Publishing (sacred music)
- Local publications including newspapers, programs, and printed sermons
- Property documents and deeds
Researchers are welcome to use our reference library, which includes relevant volumes as well as a near comprehensive collection of Rodeheaver song books.
Materials related to the history of the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches are being processed as well. These include missions-related materials, denominational publications, and the papers of missionaries including Louis S. Bauman and Estella Myers.
Researchers may also want to check out digital collections available through the Morgan Library, such as the Winona Railroad and Postcard collections, which can be accessed below.